This year with the Coronavirus pandemic, we are forced to stay safe by being indoors or maintaining social distancing but it doesn’t mean that we should stay emotionally distant with our friends and well-wishers. To help you make this Friendship Day special for your friends, here we share some lovely wishes, messages, popular quotes and images which beautifully describe the different shades of this special relationship. You can share these with your friends or even put them up as Facebook and Whatsapp status this Friendship Day. Read on!
Happy Friendship Day 2020: Wishes, messages, Facebook & Whatsapp status
1. While a good friend knows you and your adventurous stories, a best friend is the one who has lived these special moments with you. I’m so grateful to have you as my best friend. Happy Friendship Day!
2. I can’t image how my life would have been had I not met you. Thank you for being my best friend whom I can always rely on. Happy Friendship Day!
3. Friendship Day is a reminder that I’ll be there for you no matter what. And I know it’s the same with you. Happy Friendship Day!
4. Thank you my friend for being a part of my life. Here’s to many more such adventurous years ahead, Happy Friendship Day!
5. No matter how far we are from each other, you’ll always be the first person I share my joys and sorrows with. Thank you for always having my back. Happy Friendship Day!
6. On this Friendship Day, I hope you get love, peace and joy in your life. Happy Friendship Day!
7. Thank you for filling my life with adventures and being a part of my journey. I’m grateful to have you in my life. Happy Friendship Day!
8. Friends are the family we choose and I’m glad I chose you. Happy Friendship Day!
Happy Friendship Day 2020: Quotes
1. “Friendship… is born at the moment when one man says to another “What! You too? I thought that no one but myself . . .”
― C.S. Lewis, The Four Loves
2. “Not a word passes between us, not because we have nothing to say, but because we don’t have to say anything.”
—Khaled Hosseini, The Kite Runner
3. “I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.”
― Helen Keller
4. “No person is your friend who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow.”
― Alice Walker
5. “Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.”
― Anais Nin
6. “There is no surer foundation for a beautiful friendship than a mutual taste in literature.”
― P.G. Wodehouse
7. “Friendship… is not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.” – Muhammad Ali
8. “Never leave a friend behind. Friends are all we have to get us through this life–and they are the only things from this world that we could hope to see in the next.”
― Dean Koontz
9. “The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, not the kindly smile, nor the joy of companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when you discover that someone else believes in you and is willing to trust you with a friendship.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson
10. “Friendship improves happiness, and abates misery, by doubling our joy, and dividing our grief.” – Joseph Addison
Happy Friendship Day 2020: Images